Jabusun Contractors cc, is a full service, black youth, female owned and managed general building contracting company; founded as a closed corporation registration no. 2007/243589/23 by Phumzile Sunane in 2007. Jabusun started as a residential renovation, building and maintenance contractor and is rapidly growing to be potential small emerging contractor offering its services to residential, commercial and public entities.
- 2007 – High end residential building and renovations
- 2013 – Multi-tenanted facility renovations and repairs
- 2014 – Commercial renovations and repairs
- 2015 – Public renovations and repairs
- Future – Property developments
- We want to deliver tailor-made solutions to meet the highest industry standards whether in construction, maintenance or renovation adding value to our clients and positively impacting every community we work in.
- We strive to understand and serve each client’s unique needs, might it be small problem that needs maintenance attention or project that needs multi-skills and capacity.
- Deliver relevant, real time solution to every project
- We want to be the preferred contractor; by our clients, employees, suppliers and communities who are associated with us.
- Construction Industry Development – (CIDB) – Grading 2 GB PE, 2 SO PE | 1CE PE
- National Home Builders Registration Council – (NHBRC)
- BBBEE Rating – Level 1 , 135% procurement recognition
- Master Builders Accociation
Phumzile is a proven leader, having worked and learned under strong mentors herself and her success lies in her commitment to taking “a hands on approach”. A Dedicated, administrative and technically skilled entrepreneur with a versatile skills and knowledge essential for managing key areas of an organization and the problem-solving skills needed for the optimal business operations. Her experience working in both profit and non- profit organizations as has enabled to develop analytic and logic approach to tasks and the ability to work under pressure.
Her main strengths are communication, adaptability, dependability and determination to get the job done as proven by her varied experience as founder of a thriving business. Born in a family of builders, she also gained vast experiences whilst working as Chief of Staff, Project manager, Office Manager and Executive assistance in established companies in Gauteng. Phumzile is primarily responsible for day to day business running, oversee overall contract operations and client liaison.